MotoGP Snap & Win
- The “MotoGP Snap and Win” [“Contest”] is organized by Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd (“Organizer”). The Contest will be held for Two (2) days commencing from 2nd November 2018 and ends on 4th November 2018 23:59 (+8 GMT) (“Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, three (3) main prize winners will be selected at the end of the Contest Period and will receive the following prizes:- THREE (3) Winners to win ONE (1) Autographed Merchandise from Honda Riders each.
- Entry to the Contest is free of charge and the Contest is open to anyone who is at least eighteen (18) years old on the date of entry (“Participants”) except for Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Boon Siew Honda Sdn Bhd.
- The contest is only open for Malaysian citizens or residents residing in Malaysia.
- Contest Period: 2nd November 2018 – 4th November 2018 - Winners will be announced on 13th November 2018 on Boon Siew Honda Instagram: www.instagram.com/hondamotorcycle.my/
- Participants are allowed to participate in multiple entries; however, Participants will be only allowed to win once throughout the Contest Period.
- Only Participants that fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants that failed to fulfil the Contest Mechanisms will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry by Participants which are deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate and/or obscene elements. Such entries will be disqualified immediately.
- The Organizer reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The terms and conditions herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance and no complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- The Organizer reserves its right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or change or replace the gifts from time to time without any prior notice.
- The decision of judges appointed by the Organizer are final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
<< Back to News